понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

frankfort ky




I am holidays now.Well,just one weekapos;s over another week started just today.I thought that my holidays would be like they were as always: Boring but kinda relaxing somehow.Well,it is relaxing for me to sleep as long as I want to.And even itapos;s somehow a good feeling being home alone watch movies or listen to music as loud as I can.But do this one week long youapos;ll get bored anyway.. Itapos;s not like,you know,that I am missing school - of course not. I just miss the people around there.Well,I should be busy with homework and stuff like this but I just have no delight to do it.Maybe tomorrow. But well,in the end I end up doing it because I am bored...
Today I was in town in the city and I end up buying a necklace which looks kinda funny.Itapos;s a "pandabear" I somehow liked it apos;cause it just looked so carefree.When I think about life I couldnapos;t look at life like this "pandabaer". But well,wouldnapos;t it be just too easy if everything would go how we wanted to?
Anyway.Today in town I met a person I donapos;t hate but -well- I donapos;t like her.
She was one of those apos;friendsapos; who just like you because of something.
So she liked me because I am well-doing in sports and she was kinda jealous or stuff like this.Itapos;s not that I had a bad day now just because I saw her.No.Itapos;s just that meeting her reminded me of other friends who did quite the same.I sometimes asked myself whether I am easy to fool or not. I am not,not really.Itapos;s just that I trust too much to those people.But how can I tell them apart? Are they really honest friends or are they just going to lie to me again?So you have to find out by trusting them a bit - thatapos;s the way I do. But now I am a bit superficial when I meet new people. I just look at them superficially - just how they look at me when they see me.So this is a great way of apos;telling them apartapos;.I donapos;t trust people that fast now.I just start to get to know them better stop looking just superficially.Then I can decide on my own whether I can trust them or not.But by time you learn whom you can trust and whom not.Itapos;s all about learning,just as it is like in school..

antecedentes de la alimentacion, frankfort ky, frankfort ks high school, frankfort ks, frankfort kingdom hall.



Комментариев нет: